Discover Ancient Rome and Tasting Food
Discover the secrets of Rome on this spectacular guided tour. Visit the ruins of the gladiatorial school (Ludus Magnus) and take some pictures in front of the Colosseum, as you listen to your guide's story. Then, walk along Via Dei Fori Imperiali and admire the remainings of the Ancient Rome. At the end of your tour, you will return to Monti street, where the Stumbling stone is located.Â
After seeing this emotional piece of history, relax with an authentic appetizer (included in the price of the tour) at a Roman bar!
Day 1 : Ludus MagnusThe Ludus Magnus was Rome's most famous gladiatorial school. It was built by the emperor Domitian, near the Colosseum. A tunnel connected the buildings of the Ludus Magnus with the underground network of the Colosseum. The archaeological remains of the school represent less than half of the practice arena and barracks, while the rest of the structure is hidden under the street level and other buildings.Fori Imperiali Via dei Fori Imperiali is a spectacular road in the centre of Rome. Here, you can admire Trajan's, Caesar's and Augustu's Forums and a lot of amazing ruins. The Colosseum and the Palatine Hill are also visible from this historic street. Pietre d'Inciampo
Pietre d'Inciampo or Stolperstein is a work of the German artist Gunter Demnig. This monument aims to commemorate the victims of Nazi extermination or persecution. Many Stolpersteine are dedicated not only to Jewish people and members of the political resistance, but also to soldiers of the Italian army who were disarmed, deported to Germany, and had to work as forced laborers there.
English -speaking guide
Headphones (8 people or more)
Hotel pick up and drop off
Tip o gratuity
COVID-19 health and safety measures:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Please be 25 minutes at the meeting point before your tour start time.
Anything that might be useful to you.
Money for personal expenses.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event