FRASCATI FOOD & WINE TASTING FROM ROME
Go wine tasting in the Frascati wine region during this countryside tour from Rome. Youâ€™ll learn about the long history of wine making in Italy, from Ancient Rome to today.
After hopping aboard your private vehicle in Rome, head out of the city and admire the scenery as it changes from urban to rural. Travel through the hilly region of Castelli Romani, passing by olive groves and centuries-old vineyards where wine has been made since the days of Ancient Rome.Â
Reaching the Frascati, youâ€™ll arrive at historical restaurant in Frascati where a Food & Lunch tasting take place.
The cellar is located in a ancient wine caves 130m long under Frascati village. Wine makers consider humidity over 75% for reds and over 85% for whites to be ideal for wine aging and barrel storage. Humidity in wine caves ranges naturally from 70 to 90%. Here start Â your tasting session with a sommelier, who helps you to notice different fruit flavors of the wines.
After winetasting we leave the wine cave and go up stair where in a beautiful terrace food tasting take place. From the terrace you have a great Rome viewÂ and here We taste a delicious home made pasta dish and dessert.
At the end of your winery experience, your tour ends with the drive back to Rome.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Sommelier guide
- Visit roman cellar nearby Rome
- Wine Tasting (3 different bottles)
- pizza and olive oil tasting
- Possibility of buying wine and olive oil
- Historical Venue
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Some tour destinations could sometimes be affected by extraordinary events and therefore be not available. In these cases, the tour operator is happy to offer its clients an extended tour in order to cover the duration of the published offer
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event