Sunset cooking Class in the Jewish Ghetto: pasta, gnocchi, fried-food, biscotti
Learn how to make authentic local pasta from a professional Chef that started to cook with her Grandma!
Let's meet in Rome City centre and take a walk into the lively vibrant atmosphere of one of the oldest areas of the Eternal city: the Jewish quarter, named in Rome Jewish Ghetto.
Access aÂ very special restaurant , located into an historical building that was a house, with a unique view from the window.
Learning history and legends around the Jewish quarter and its unique food
style and lots of chatting.
Seasonal food is a must in Rome, in the winter class, youâ€™ll have the opportunity to learn how to peel artichokes to be cooked at the Jewish Style, one of the highlights of Roman cuisine.
In the Summerâ€™s class youâ€™ll learn how to prepare zucchini flowers or any other amazing fresh vegetable to make the original â€śfritto romanoâ€ť.
At the end taste the amazingly baked ciambelline al vino, the famous crunchy donuts made with four simple ingredients.
Dinner:Fresh homemade pasta, a seasonal main course, and a special dessert
Drinks :Italian wine and water.
Equipment :All kitchen and cooking equipment.
Snacks - welcome snack: focaccia with wine
Additional food not included in the program
Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note: clients are solely responsible for their health conditions, we cannot guarantee special food requirements
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for allergic to gluten
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event