Italian Pizza Lovers - Private Class in Pizzeria
Pizza is one of the most loved dishes all around the world.
We are very proud to share our tradition with all pizza lovers.
Having a intense course of 1 hour in full heart of Rome, in the beautiful Pizzeria a few steps from Piazza di Spagna, you could explore the art and secret from making the dought, which ingredients to use and how to bake the pizza.
You will bring along at home the history and recommandations that you will learn from the chef.
Theoretical and practical lesson; Bruschetta, Pizza, Small bottle of water each, coffe or limoncello, only adults ONE alcoholic drink (glass of red/white wine, small beer, prosecco),Coffee and/or Tea
EXTRA DRINKS AVAILABLE A LA CARTE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event