Marseille Shore Excursion : Avignon & Chateauneuf du Pape Wine Tour
Enjoy this shared shore excursion from Marseille port to discover the town of Avignon andÂ the wine from Chateauneuf du Pape.
Leave Marseille seaport with your tour guide and drive to the city of the Popes : Avignon.
Picture the Pont Saint BĂ©nĂ©zet, which use to cross the RhĂ´ne river. Walking around the city center, you will have the possibility to visit the best preserved Gothic palace in Europe : the Popes Palace (entrance not included).
End your day with a wine-tasting in one of the winery of the village of Chateauneuf du Pape.
Day 1 : Free time in the city of the Popes.Possibility to visit the monument.Photo stopEnjoy a wine tasting in one of the winery of the village
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Entrance fees to monuments
Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- â€˘ Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund â€˘ If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Please wait at the exit of the ship/cruise terminal, do not start to walk on the port area.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event