Day Trip from Marseille: Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Les Baux de Provence
Discover the delights of Provence on this full-day tour from Marseille, and enjoy scenic countryside, heritage and history, and fine wines! With an expert local guide, youâ€™ll travel by minivan into the heart of this beautiful region. Explore Avignon, the City of Popes, and see the eye-catching Popes' Palace. Visit the castle ruins near the village of ChĂ˘teauneuf-du-Pape and sample the area's famously well-bodied wines in a wine cellar nearby, and then spend time at leisure relaxing in pretty Les Baux de Provence village.
Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour ensuring youâ€™ll see the best of Provence with personalized attention from your guide.
On certain days, a drive through Aix en Provence may be included to pick up and drop off passengers.
Day 1 : Free time in the medieval villageAdmire the best preserved asqueduct from the Roman time.Free time to discover the Papal cityPhoto stopPossibility to visit the Popes PalaceEnjoy a wine tasting in one of the winery of the village
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fee to the Pont du Gard
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fee to Popes' Palace and Avignon's bridge
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- On certain days, a drive through Aix en Provence may be included to pick up and drop off passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event