Culture & Wine in Chateauneuf du Pape
Start your day with a panoramic tour of the town of Orange and immerse yourself into roman history with a great view on its majestic Triumphal Arch.
Then, take time to admire its magnificent Roman Theater.Â Listed as UNESCO World heritage, it is today considered as the most well preserved roman theater in Europe! (entrance included).
You will discover its prestigious wines from the world renowned Chateauneuf du Pape Wine Appellation.
Stop at a local wine estate, enjoy a great tasting and learn everything about these unique wines! (tasting included)
Day 1 : Arc de Triomphe
A photo stop at the very well preserved Roman Triumphal ArchTheatre AntiqueVisit the best preserved Roman theater in western Europe : its stage wall is a masterpiece.Ruins of the ChÃ¢teauFrom the panoramic point of view, see the village of ChÃ¢teauneuf du Pape surrounded by its vineyard.WineryEnjoy a wine tasting in one of the winery of the village
1 wine tasting
Friendly and professional local driver/guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
Theatre Antique entrance ticket
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pick up and drop off
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event