Musical aperitif. Concert and tasting of local products
One of the inescapable traditions of Marseille and all of Provence is the "sacred" pleasure of the aperitif. Come and live an authentic experience. No beaten path. Enjoy the imposing beauty of nature, the sun, the sea, the human warmth and the good mood that characterizes the people of Marseille around one of their favorite activities : A tasting of quality local produce. After a good dose of relaxation, get ready to embark on a little adventure. Make real human encounters, get into the rhythm of Marseille. No stress, no speed! And then suddenly, the concert begins to sublimate your divestment and make the evening unforgettable by stimulating the most sensitive threads of your artistic veins. The most beautiful things in life are often the simplest.
Minimum 8 people
Snacks. Live music group. Tasting of local products. 2 drinks. Translator / interpreter, cultural mediator¬†
Other drinks and food, private transport
- You will receive confirmation when you make your reservation.
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Accessible in a stroller
- Service animals accepted
- Nearby public transport
- Children's chairs available
- Accessible transport for people with reduced mobility
- No special physical condition required
- To take place, this experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it is cancelled because this condition is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- This tour/activity accepts a maximum of 20 travellers.
- You can present a printed or electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 999 days or less before event