Douro Valley Wine Tour with Lunch, Tastings and River Cruise
Durations: 10 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Explore the wonderful Douro Region, a traditional place born in the culture of wine production. Visit the most famous Wine Estates and taste its delicious Port Wines. Later, embark on this adventure through the Douro Valley on a river cruise.
Explore the wine culture, through the Douro Valley during a day excursion. This amazing tour, gives you the opportunity to visit two of the best wine estates in the region and feel the essence of being in the heart of this precious wine region.
You will have the opportunity to learnÂ the history of the wine estates and see all the wine cultivation and production process, being at the source of the Porto Wine.Â The "birthplace" of this unique nectar!
During the tour enjoy 6 wine tastings while admiring the astonishing landscapes and serenity of the Douro Valley, recognized as World Heritage Site by UNESCO, since 2001.
Day 1 : Unesco World Heritage with the unique landscapes of the port and DOC wine production through a magic scenary.
The views of the Douro Valley (Unesco World Heritage)
Wine: Two wine estates visit: including two of the best wine estates and branded wines produced in the Douro. Guided visit and wine tasting included (6 wine tastings)
Portuguese Complete Lunch with drinks
Cruise at Pinhao: the heart of the Wine production where many of the best wine grow
See the Unesco World Heritage area in the viewpoint (in Pinhao)
PinhÃ£o railway station and the tiles (24 panels in a total of 3047 tiles where the story and the culture of the people in this region is explained and portrayed
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel Pick up and drop off (for the tour option "Hotel pick up and drop off" only)
Hotel pick up and drop off in not included to the Tour only option
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is under the responsibility of the cruise operator (subject to weather and navigation conditions)
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in small groups between 8 and 30 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to SÃ£o Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires an email request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Pick up and drop off is not included for the option Tour only.
- â€¢ Passenger name â€¢ Contact details( address and phone number) â€¢ Language â€¢ Number of people â€¢ Hotel name â€¢ Tour name -Â Wine Tour Douro Valley Full Day â€¢ Date
- Hotels in Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia city centre when included. The exact pick up time is advised prior the date of th tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event