DOURO VALLEY w/ winery visit + tasting + 1h Typical Boat cruise + Typical Lunch
Durations: 9 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
This is an unforgettable journey to the unparalleled Douro Valley region with the astonishing terraces that were carved in the mountain to produce the Port Wine.
In this experience you will have the chance to visit the unparalleled DOURO VALLEY, the first denominated wine region in the world and world heritage site by UNESCO.
On the way, quick stop for a coffee at the Amarante city, known for its imposing church and bridge.
Once in Douro Valley, we will have a fantastic 1-hour typical boat cruise in a Rabelo boat, a wooden boat where the barrels of Port wine were transported from the valley to Porto City.
Lunch will be very portuguese with loads of food including Moscato wine, olives, bread, olive oil, salad, 2 dishes (Fish and Meat) red and white wine, typical cake as dessert and coffee. AMAZING ;). For Vegetarians and vegans, equally delicious options will be served.
The winery visit will be at one of the most beautiful in the valley, right by the national road N222, considered one of the most beautiful in the world and between 2 rivers, the Tedo and Douro.
The tasting will have 3 Ports, 1 Tawny, 1 Ros√© and 1 LBV (Late bottle Vintage)
Day 1 : On our way to Douro Valley we will have a quick stop in Amarante City, a Romanic city full of history. This will be a quick for a coffee and relax a bit of our drive.
Lots of Fun :)
3 Port wines tasting, 1 tawny, 1 LBV (Late Bottle Vintage) and 1 Ros√©. In one of the most amazing wine cellars in Douro Valley
All Fees and Taxes
Typical Portuguese Lunch with Moscato wine, olives, bread, salad, 2 dishes (Fish and Meat) red and white wine, dessert and coffee. Vegetarians and vegans, equally delicious options will be served.
1-hour typical boat ride at Douro Valley River
Loads of Fun and wine ;)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event