Porto City Tour Full Day with Lunch (optional) and Wine Tasting
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Spend an amazing day in the north capital in this full-day guided minibus tour through the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Spend an amazing day in the north capital in this full-day guided minibus tour through the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In the guided tour you will be able to visit the historical center of the city, see the most important monuments, the beautiful landscapes offered by this amazing city in Portugal. Travel through centuries of history, and enjoy a panoramic visit by minibus though the new and modern areas of Porto, have the opportunity to visit a wine cellar with wine tasting and enjoy also the traditional six bridges cruise. Porto is a historical city that is growing faster and faster, winning lots of tourism titles, so donâ€™t miss the opportunity to experience a day in this magnificent city.
Day 1 : It was in the Porto and in the North regions that Portugal was founded in the 12th century and the Portuguese became a people and a nation. Porto, a World Heritage city, is the gateway and departure point for a journey across the natural and cultural diversity of the region. It is known for the Port wine which is shipped from here all over the world, but also for a heritage which combines ancient churches and monuments, such as the Cathedral and the Church of SÃ£o Francisco, and modern buildings, such as Casa da MÃºsica and the Serralves Museum. Discover this amazing city with our professional guide on our comfortable transportation.
Traditional Lunch with drinks (when Lunch option is selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (when Hotel Pick up option is selected)
Admission ticket and Guided visit to a renowned Port Wine Cellar
Tastings of Port wine at the Port Wine Cellar
50 minutes river cruise of the 6 bridges on a traditional "Rebelo" boat
Entrance to ClÃ©rigos Church and Tower
Entrance to Lello Bookshop
Extra Food and drinks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 30 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up, for option when included: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to SÃ£o Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- For tour only: meeting point is at: Tourist Service/Living Tours at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 Porto - next to SÃ£o Bento train station,Porto
- â€¢ Passenger name â€¢ Contact details ( address and phone number) â€¢ Language â€¢ Number of people â€¢ Hotel name â€¢ Tour name - Porto City Tour Full Day â€¢ Data
- we pick up from any hotel in Porto or Gaia city
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event