Phuket Night Street Food Walking Tour
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
During this traditional street food tour in Phuket, foodies can expect to combine the authentic taste of Thailand with a sightseeing tour at night.
We will pick you up directly from your hotel lobby or residence and take you on this 3 hours pleasant night walk through the culinary culture of Phuket old town. Visit the recreational park "Saphan Hin" on the east coat of Phuket island, the beautiful Chinese shrine and, of course, taste a variety of local food street food and ancient dishes.
Day 1 : 5pm Pick up from hotel lobby to Phuket Town. First stop at Sapan Hin, a public park located by the sea at the end of Phuket island on the east coast, Sapan Hin is recreational park for both locals and tourists. Enjoy testing variety of local food. You'll sample a variety of food here such as Hor Mok(Thai curried fish Custard), Grilled Chicken, Meats sausages and ball street-style. You can have some sweet Chao Kuay(Black Jelly drinks). Short stop at the Sapan Hin Chinese shrine name Giew Tian Geng the one of important chinese temples during the vegetarian Festival
Sample of food such as Hor Mok(Thai curry fish Custard), Grilled Chicken, Meats sausages and ball street-style. Sweet Chao Kuay(Black Jelly drinks).O-Tao a famous hot dish in Phuket. Roti pancake.
Entrance Fee to temple
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Minor programmed changes are sometime necessary, depending on road condition and nature availability
- At Chinese temple visitors wearing shorts, sandals without hell strap, T-shirts, sleeveless shirts ,divided skirts, Bermuda shorts or tights are not allowed to enter
- This itinerary are given for information and can be modified without prior notice, according to the situation
- We will pick up all the traveler at hotel lobby and residence, just let us know what is your hotel name.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event