Simple Home Style Cooking Class at Baan Nate in Phuket
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Our cooking style at Baan Nate, we have kept the kitchen in a way that is suitable to cook Thai menus. We have an open kitchen style which is a common concept in Thailand.
Our cooking style at Baan Nate, we have kept the kitchen in a way that is suitable to cook Thai menus. We have an open kitchen style which is a common concept in Thailand. The purpose of the cooking class is for those who want to create Thai dishes that you can simply enjoy with as few ingredients as possible. You will learn about Thai spices and be able to adjust with different kinds of ingredients you can easily find at home. Our goal is to share and pass on our home cooking style to visitors who visit Phuket Town, a local firsthand experience of Thai Cooking.
â€¢ Learn about Thai spices and be able to adjust the recipe depending on the different kinds of ingredients you can easily find at home.
â€¢ Learn how to make our favorite 5 dishes from scratch, including the red and green curry pastes.
â€¢ Maximum of only eight people in this group because we want the class to be special and give you a chance to learn the cooking techniques with our supportive attention.
Traditional Thai welcome Kanom and drinks
Private cooking station and preparation area
Recipe book which you can use to cook at home!!
An online photo album will be available on the Facebook page.
All necessary ingredients for cooking class depending on the choice
Herb testing from our homegrown garden
Lunch from own cooking
Free Internet (Wifi)
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 6-11 years
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! The Maximum group size is 5 Persons only. We only do a private or semi-private cooking class. We don't do a big mass class.
- We can provide vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan options. Please tell us in advance. Classes are only on Saturdays and Sundays but can discuss another day if it is more suitable for you.
- â€¢ For the mentioned service. â€¢ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€¢ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- â€¢ Pick up zone (For extra charge payable directly to the driver) â€¢ Free transportation pick up, from Phuket Downtown Area only â€¢ Additional of 400 THB/person for another area such as Kata, Karon, or Patong. The rate is for one way transfer only. â€¢ Other areas such as Nai Yai, Mai Khao, Surin, Bang Tao, Kamala will be at 1200 THB/ Van (Maximum 6 Persons).
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event