Wine tasting and lunch in an organic Winery, in Arcadia, Greece!
Let your senses guide you through a winery counting nearly 40 years of wine-making tradition!
A 6-hour guided wine tour that includes grape harvesting, wine tasting, cooking classes and a visit to Kapsia Cave, depending on the season.
Enjoy a tour of the vineyards, learn all about the history & philosophy of organic farming & get a first-hand look at the harvesting of organic grapes.
Or participate in a cooking class, learn how to make a traditional Greek pie from scratch and get the chance to taste the fruits of your labours!
Discover all the different wine varieties by taking a tour of the wine cellars & get a taste of the entire wine range in an exciting wine tasting!
Discover the flavoursome and aromatic petimezi (grape molasses) and enjoy a full or light lunch with delicious local appetizers and plates!
Enjoy a light or a full meal with local products!
Experience an amazing tour of Kapsia Cave, one of the top ten Greek caves!
Day 1 : Megalopoli is a small town in the southwestern part of the regional unit of Arcadia, southern Greece. It is located in the same site as ancient Megalopolis. When it was founded in 371 BC, it was the first large urbanization in rustic Arcadia. The Megalopoli Power Plant. It is a power plant in Arcadia in the central Peloponnese that produces electricity for southern Greece and the islands since 1969. It is located 3 kilometres of Megalopoli.It is classified among the 10 most remarkable caves of Greek territory. It is characterized as a geological log book! Explosive colors, red and yellow and blue create a unique beauty of art made by nature. Stalactites and stalagmites, crystal waters, and designs create a reality that does not fit in the man's mind!
Local handmade delicacies accompanied through the wine tasting (food pairing) such as lalagia, olives or similar local treats!
Lunch is followed by your choice of oven-baked lamb with potatoes, spaghetti with minced meat, beef in red sauce served with rice/spaghetti or oven-baked chicken with potatoes. Min. 10 persons.
Local wines of the winery red, white and roze.
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fees for the Capsia Cave (3,00 euro/person)
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notify us of any special dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescaterian, flexiterian, etc.) or any allergies (e.g. food allergies, allergies to bees etc.)
- Cooking class and Full lunch: Min. of persons:7. Max: 10 persons.
- Our customers should wait in their hotel lobby or outside of the place they stay within the boundaries of the city of Kalamata. Hotels: Electra, Pharae, Philoxenia, Horizon Blu and all hotels within the boundaries of Kalamata.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event