THE BEST OF PARIS ORIGINAL FOOD TOURS
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Francois, a world wine expert, with his team will share with you his passion of history through Gastronomy on a friendly way. You will visit the essentials of the French Gastronomy with him.
Francois Lavergne, a family with more than 1250 years - Lords from the 8th century and Champagne makers - of traditional French heritage, Oenologist and history enthusiast, invites you to discover French history through his best selection of the gastronomy in Paris.
You go to a local French market, the Bakery of la Tour d'Argent, Pierre HermĂ© macarons, Berthillon, and far more. You will discover the most amazing anecdotes that Paris has to offer.
Combining all the traditions and richness, this tour offers you a very special experience; Francois is happy to share with you his unique knowledge, to tell you the French history, the best of Gastronomy and to initiate you to a wine course ("Ĺ’nologie" in French). You join the tastiest cheese shops, bakeries, pastry shops, wine bars and delicatessens in the historical & charming Paris.
You can discover just how good food is at the heart of the French culture.
Alcoholic Beverages, Snacks, Coffee and/or Tea, Breakfast.
Bottled water, Gratuities,.Soda/Pop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Vous pouvez prĂ©senter un bon d'Ă©change imprimĂ© ou Ă©lectronique pour cette activitĂ©.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event