Three Loire Valley Castles Guided small-group by Minivan from Paris with Tickets & Wine Tasting
Durations: 12 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Discover on this Full-day Live Guided Trip from Paris to Loire Valley's UNESCO-listed landscapes and famous Renaissance Loire castles on an air-conditioned comfortable Mini-van USB/ WiFi, up to 6/7 Persons
- A high-quality Live-guided trip for 4 to 6 clients, to Chenonceau, Amboise and Chambord, Tickets included !. Mercedes Minivan extra long, drives faster.
- Duration of 13 hours (longer as usual). We bring You to the local Wine producer where You can get explanations how it is being made for centuries and taste local wines (included).
- We offer one professional driver and one professional guide as well (by groups up to 4 persons we reserve the right to have one guide-driver). Minivan drives faster than a normal bus and is more comfortable for such trips compared with normal cars. You save up around two hours.
Day 1 : 07:30 Meeting at Opera Garnier Steps / Pick-up from Your hotel if option booked
07:30 Meeting at Opera Garnier Steps / Pick-up from Your hotel if option booked and start of our Day Trip.
There are 245 km to drive on highway. It takes 3 hours. One stop will be made at the rest area. The Guide will give You general Information about the French history connected to the Castles of Loire Valley.10:30 Arrival at the Loire Valley at ChĂ˘teau de Chenonceau
10:30 Arrival at the Loire Valley at ChĂ˘teau de Chenonceau.
After You have got some informations from our licensed Guide during Your Trip on board of our comfortable minivan about the history of the French Kings, of Loire Valley and its Castles You will enjoy the Guided visit to each Castle and see by Yourself the glamourous architecture and beautiful nature of this region. Our Guide will also carry old maps, pictures and some other materials to help you for a better understanding of each castle's history.10:30 to 12:00 Visit of ChĂ˘teau de Chenonceau and its Garden
Guided Tour inside of the Chateau Chenonceau
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Skip-the-line access with Guide to Chenonceau nicknamed the "ladiesâ€™ castle", remarkable for its feminine history of famous women of France such as Catherine de Medici as well as for itâ€™s stunning architecture as well as unique aches over the River Cher. The Renaissance-style gardens Gardens of Chenonceau with their more than 130,000 flowerings plants will impress You as well.
Free time.12:00 to 13:30 Visit of the local Vinery with Wine Tasting. Time for Lunch
12:00 to 13:30 Visit of the local Vinery with Wine Tasting. Time for Lunch14:00 to 15:15 Visit of ChĂ˘teau Royal d'Amboise
14:00 to 15:15 Visit of ChĂ˘teau Royal d'Amboise
Guided Tour inside of the Chateau dâ€™Amboise.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes.
Skip-the-line access with Guide to Chateau dâ€™Amboise. Amboise is the grand 15th-century residence of King Charles VIII and an example of the transition of Gothic to Renaissance architecture. Learn the history of the castle Amboise on your guided tour is known as birth place of princes, the reign of Kings, and the death of the greatest Renaissance master, Leonardo Da Vinci! You can see his grave in the chapel.15:15 Departure to Chambord with arrival about 16:00
15:15 Departure from Amboise to Chambord with arrival about 16:00
It takes about 40 minutes to drive and 5 - 10 minutes to walk from the Parking to the Chateaux entrance.16:00 - 18:00 Visit of Chateaux Chambord
16:00 - 18:00 Visit of Chateaux Chambord.
The ChĂ˘teau de Chambord is one of the most popular castles because of its French Renaissance architecture. The building was constructed (1519â€“1547) by Francis I (Francois 1-er) and is nowadays the biggest castle with its 440 rooms, 282 fireplaces and 84 staircases. The castle is also known because of its open double-spiral staircase. The two spirals ascend the three floors without ever meeting. Leonardo da Vinci may have designed the staircase.
18:00 Departure to Paris the back ride to Paris begins. There are approx. 180 km to drive on highway.
It takes 2,5 hours. One stop will be made at the rest area.20:30 to 21:00 Coming back to Paris to Opera Garnier or Drop Off if this option booked (free of charge)
20:30 to 21:00 Coming back to Paris to Opera Garnier or Drop Off if this option booked (free of charge) full of impressions of a full Day Trip to Loire Valley and its Castles. Opera Garnier Rue Scribe 8, 75009 Paris, FR
- Mercedes minivan with professional driver USB/WiFi for 6 passengers
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets to the 3 Palaces
- Winery visit with wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling chargesÂ
- You are welcome to take pictures and videos all along the experienceÂ
- Hotel pickup / drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking after Your online payment (Credit cards, bank transfers, PayPal)
- Distance from Paris to Chenonceau is 245 km (highway), between Chenonceau and Amboise 13 km (national roads), from Amboise to Chambord 50 km (national roads), Chambord to Paris 180 km (highway)
- Time spent at Loire Valley is approx. 7 - 8 hoursÂ
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriatelyÂ
- Comfortable shoes are recommendedÂ
- Children must be accompanied by an adultÂ
- Most travelers can participateÂ Â
- Near public transportationÂ
- Comfortable shoes
- The tour takes place all year round, so dress for the weatherÂ