Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
The livestream Cooking Class should be around 1.5-2 hours, we will see how we get on. Feel free to have wine or drinks ready if you like to have a cheeky drink while cooking, after all, it's a Saturday!
Location: ONLINE anywhere (through Zoom)
When :¬†Saturday¬†6th December 2020
Time: 17:00 pm (BST)
What you'll get:
- We will start with making the perfect mixture for the blini. I will give you all the tricks and tips on how to achieve¬†the best mix.
- We will be making 2 different fillings, one with meat and one with sweet cheese.
- I will show you how to make thin blini, so you will learn the technique
- We will fry the¬†meat blini and enjoy our homemade¬†food in a traditional way¬†
- We will feast on what we cook
- All ingredients will be provided in advance, so you can be ready.
- You will also receive a full recipe with directions of what we will make during the class.
It is your responsibility to attend a LIVE class, get all the ingredients¬†on time and start cooking with us
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event