Online Sushi Making Workshop with Specialist Instructor
Create a new signature dish in this online class with a nationally-accredited instructor. Learn to prepare traditional Japanese sushi in its most authentic styles from a professional, then enjoy your creations in a satiating sushi lunch.
Due to the online nature of this program, it is up to you what fillings and varieties of sushi you would like to make. However, unless requested otherwise, our instructor will show you to make two type of sushi: "nigiri sushi," traditional hand-moulded sushi, and "gunkan maki," also known as boat-shaped sushi, which is hand-moulded sushi wrapped in nori seaweed.
Learn to make delicious sushi creations
Nationally-licensed sushi instructor
Lesson on the history & etiquette of Japanese sushi
Sushi ingredients & equipment - please supply your own
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event