Vesuvius with Wine Tasting and lunch included from Naples
Tour starts from Naples, after a 2nd stop in Pompeii to pick other passengers up. The driver will lead you up to the slopes of the mountain where you will stop in a local restaurant with view of the Bay of Naples. of the vineyards located on the mountain.The Vesuvius area is still today characterized by the presence of old wine varieties in many vineyards. Every wine is able to tell the history of the area and can be conceived as an ambassador of the culture and traditions of the territory. The tour will continue to reach 1000 m altitude where the guide will help you with the purchase of the tickets to visit the crater.From tickets office you will walk to the real top of volcano and the crater listening to the explanation of the professional guide. the summit of Mount Somma and to the right the cone of Vesuvius. After 2 hours free time to reach the summit and take photos, you can reach the parking area, where you will be picked you up and back to Naples.
Day 1 : Hike up the volcano that destroyed Pompeii - Enjoy the view of the bay of Naples from the top of its highest mountain - Skip the line service at the ticket office. Painted over the centuries by various artists, Mt. Vesuvius is the natural landmark of the Bay of Naples. Tragically known as the destroyer of the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the volcano is certainly a "must see" sightseeing place for every tourist.
Roundtrip transfer from the meeting point; Live guide; Lunch with wine tasting
Â Vesuvius entrance fee â‚¬ 10.00, gratuities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- If it's not possible hotel pickup, we guarantee the closest meeting point in Naples.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event