Naples Walking tour and Street Food Market
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Enjoy Naples like a local on a 3-hour walking tour with an expert guide. Food tastings in the markets are included
Explore the town walking with an expert local guide. Learn the stories of famous people who wrote the pages of the Italian history.
After the pick-up at your hotel, you will walk to Castel Nuovo (also known as Maschio Angioino), the Bourbon Kingâ€™s Square, and Piazza del Plebiscito. Here you can enjoy the views of Naples and Mount Vesuvius.Â
Passing through the Royal Palace of Naples, you will continue on to the impressive Galleria Umberto and the Teatro di San Carlo. Stop at Gambrinus cafĂ© and enjoy a CaffĂ¨ Napolitano, as Oscar Wilde and Jean Paul Sartre once did. Stroll along Via Toledo and visit the interesting Spanish Quarter.Â
The next stop is at Piazza del GesĂą, where you can see the church GesĂą Nuovo and its futuristic facade. Here you will find the entrance to the old town and the Spaccanapoli, the street that divides Naples. Admire Saint Chiara Cloister and see the ancient figure of Corpo di Napoli.Â
Continue on to San Gregorio Armeno, where you can visit the many craft shops that produce a mixture of Christian and modern nativity figures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of bookingÂ
- Semi Private TourÂ
- The meeting point will be received 24 hours before the tour with all the information to be reached without problems.Â
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.Â
- During the summer months, a hat and sunglasses are recommendedÂ Â
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event