Walking Lunch in Naples
Join a FoodAmbassadorÂ specialized in local food and wine to discover the best food venues of the city, sometimes unknown even to locals. Start your tour in Piazza Dante with a great Falanghina sparkling wine. Move on to Centro Storico to discover true mozzarella, and try the best street food, such as pizza fritta, frittatina di maccheroni. Next, sample pasta made with unique local ingredients in explosive combinations of flavors in one of the most renowned restaurants of Naples. Pair it with a delicious bruschetta and Colatura di AliciÂ and more local wine. Continue your tour at the restaurant of one of the most renowned chefs in town, where traditional and innovative recipes are created only with the freshest ingredients and combined with some of the best wines. To top off your tour, sample three of the most famous Neapolitan cakes, made by one of the best patisseries in town.Â
- FoodAmbassador, a licensed local guide and food and wine expert
- A walking lunch - a real Italian meal
- Minimum of five food stops and three top-shelf wines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vegetarian,non-alcoholic alternatives and for any dietary restrictions can be provided. Please specify it at time of booking.
- Our food tour is in English but tours other languages are available upon request. Contact us!
- The exact address of meeting point will be provided via email few days before the tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Bring your appetite!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event