Special Naples: Food, History, Culture and Markets with a local guide
Food can be a passion, and in the case of Naples, it is also real art! Guided by a real local Neapolitan, you will discover the famous places for the typical products of the Neapolitan culinary scene: pizza, coffee, babĂ , pasta... Every taste stays authentic over time! Defining the stops of a real gastronomic itinerary, it will be amazing to discover also the history of some dishes and their making process: very often, they are memories associated with our grandmothers, then sculpted in the history of all Neapolitan families. It will be a unique experience, suitable to better understand the city of Naples and its infinite sides!
Day 1 : One of the biggest squares in Italy, symbol of our CityOne of the oldest CfĂ¨ in Naples, where you can taste the real Neapolitan Coffee. Around you, a Cafeteria hall decorated by the greatest neapolitan artists from the late 19th centuryThe living and ancients districts of Naples, where you can smeel the Neapoltan perfumesA very lively food market, where the Neapolitan use to have shopping for their daily luncch or for special mealsThe heart of the old city of Naples! Here you still can see a portion of the greek cityThe famous "Spaccanapoli" the street that link the heart of the historical center. A perfect mix of smeel, sounds and daily neapolitan life!
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from attractions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- â€˘ Dress code is smart casual â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended â€˘ If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event