Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Pompei
Dive into the Italian way of life by living just like the locals do.
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a Cesarina's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee). At the end of the experience, take this your souvenir back home: the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag.
Le Cesarine is Italyâ€™s oldest network of 600+ home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you),4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee,Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event