Private cooking class with lunch or dinner in Pompei
Dive into the regional traditions of everyday Italy and discover the secrets of Pompeii's cuisine. Learning how to cook in a local home is a wonderful way to gain insight into Italy's real culture.
What could be a better souvenir than cooking knowledge to last a lifetime?
Learn how to prepare 3 local recipes from scratch with your Cesarina, and discover the secrets of regional Italian cuisine.
The pleasure of conviviality goes far beyond good food and wine. Our guests take part in an experience which is so much more than just a cooking class. Learning and dining with a Cesarina gives you the chance to be welcomed in like one of the family and live like the Italians do.
Le Cesarine is Italyâ€™s oldest network of home cooks. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Cooking Class (learn to make 3 Iocal traditional dishes),Tasting session (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee,Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event