Private Tour Sintra With Wine Tastings
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
A Tour in Sintra is a true Historical Treasure, where you can find historical traces from the Bronze era to the diverted seasons of the History of Portugal. We will visit a winery where, you can visit and enjoy a wine tasting.
A Tour in Sintra is a true Historical Treasure, where you can find historical traces from the Bronze era to the diverted seasons of the History of Portugal. We will visit a winery where, besides knowing the history and beauty of the place, you can visit Colares and enjoy a wine tasting.
Day 1 : Moorish Castle â€“ Sintra Monuments Skirting two Sintra mountain ranges, the Moorish Castle dates back to the early days of the Moorish occupation of the Peninsula - the eighth century. After many attempts, was finally taken by Dom Afonso Henriques first king of Portugal in 1147, and was built the first Christian Chapel of the city, dedicated to St. Peter of Penaferrim. In the romantic period, in 1860, the walls were restored under the supervision of Dom Fernando II, husband of Dona Maria II, who wooded the surrounding areas, and gave a new dignity to the ancient medieval ruins. Noteworthy is the Moorish Cistern inside and the so-called Royal Tower. Located about 3.5 km from the historic center of Sintra.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
WiFi on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We also pick up our guests at their accommodation, train station, and any other destinations on agreement.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event