Lisbon South Side : Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Tasting Small Group Tour
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Near Lisbon you can discover one of the most remarkable natural sight of Portugal world heritage considered by UNESCO, the Arrabida Natural Park.
Near Lisbon you can discover one of the most remarkable natural sight of Portugal world heritage considered by UNESCO, the Arrabida Natural Park. Travel with us through the 25th April Bridge, find historical monuments and magical places with breath taking views of seas and mountains. Take a break and visit a sunny fisherman village embedded on the mountains. Here, you will be given the opportunity to taste the fresh flavours of the Portuguese fish-based Gastronomy.
Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the richest Wine Regions in Portugal, Setubal.
Get mesmerised with the beautiful landscapes and historical monuments.
Day 1 : The Famous Historical Bridge.
Local Guide & Driver
All Fees and Taxes
Wine Tasting Session
Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Mandatory: Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking ( Portuguese Law Mandatory)
- Near public transportation
- Wear comfortable shoes. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please, Show your ticket to your Guide. Enjoy this Experience. The best regards
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event