Evora The Medieval City & Alentejo Wine Region Private Deluxe Tour
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Visit the city of Évora, UNESCO´S world heritage city in the south of Portugal. Enjoy a wonderful trip from Lisbon through the Historical Centre of Évora, capital of the Alentejo Province.
Visit the city of √Čvora, ¬†UNESCO¬īS world heritage city in the south of Portugal. Enjoy¬†a wonderful trip from Lisbon¬†through the¬†Historical Centre of √Čvora, capital of the Alentejo Province. Get to know better a region that¬†has been shaped by more than twenty centuries of history, going as far back as Celtic times. It¬†also¬†fell under Roman domination and still retains, among other ruins, those of the Temple of Diana.
Here, you will be given the opportunity to taste the richest flavours of the most known portuguese gastronomy.Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the richest Wine Regions in Portugal.
Get mesmerised with the beautiful landscapes and historical monuments.
Day 1 : In 1537, the city‚Äôs old Roman aqueduct was rebuilt, bringing clean water to the marble fountain in the Pra√ßa do Giraldo and other public spaces in √Čvora.
Driver & Local Guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicles with Free Wi fi
Fresh Bottled water
Online Guided Assistance in Portugal
Pick up offer - Any Hotel or Area in Lisbon City
Food and drinks ( Lunch is not included)
Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear confortable Shoes. A moderate amount of walking is envolved.
- A Typical Portuguese restaurant can be provided for the lunch time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Attention: Inform us to provide Infant Seats - Mandatory Portuguese Law
- Attention: Please inform the operator about the number of children (0 to 3 years old). Under Portuguese law, children can only be transported in child seats. The priority is safety, comfort. In this way everything will contribute to give you an excellent experience.
- ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†- Wear confortable Shoes. A moderate amount of walking is envolved. ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†- A Typical Portuguese restaurant can be provided for the lunch time ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†- Children must be accompanied by an adult ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking ¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up offer - Any Hotel or apartment in Lisbon City Area. Outside of Lisbon City Area - There is a Fee (please contact us) Pick up at the airport - There is a Fee (please contact us)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event