Tasty Sitway Tour
Durations: 2 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
This tour will focus on typical Portuguese delicacies that you will taste in Alfama, the oldest neighbourhood of Lisbon. There's no better way to feel Portugal than drinking and eating like a portuguese!
We will begin our tour across the historical neighbourhood of Lisbon right after a brief introduction to our eco-friendly futuristic vehicle: Sitway! After everyone is comfortable and understands the balance system, which is very simple and similar to a segway (although you ride seated), we will start making our way through the historical big squares and the typical narrow streets until we arrive to Alfama.Â
This is the oldest neighbourhood of Lisbon and you will be immersed in Portuguese culture from the moment you start discover it. The people, the "Fado" houses, the Portuguese tiles, the amazing atmosphere and the food! We are sure that a tasty experience of traditional Portuguese food will make you feel like a local, and thats why we have one just ready for you!
Either I or my friend GonÃ§alo, will guide you through this amazing experience, because there's no better way to discover Lisbon than with the help of a "Lisboeta" (someone born and raised in Lisbon).
As food and drinks are provided, please, let us know if you have any food allergy or in case you do not drink alcoholic beverages.
Day 1 : Learn about the history of the Portuguese navy
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- â€¢ If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event