Fado Dinner & Lisbon by Night
Experience the beauty of Lisbon when it comes back to life later in the day. When the lights turn on illuminating alleys, avenues, monuments, bridgesâ€¦
We will take you to enjoy all this in a relaxing way and to the rhythm of Fado. In a way that you can appreciate the beauty of the major landmarks of Lisbon: such as the Marques de Pombal Square, Rossio Square, the 25th of April Bridge and the Monument to the Discoveries.
Absorb the light at some historical UNESCO sites such as the Jeronimos Monastery and the BelĂ©m Tower and marvel at panoramic views of Lisbon from its many viewpoints. Finally we will go to a typical neighbourhood in the city centre, Alfama, to dine with the sound of Fado. At the end of dinner/show our guide will pick you up to take you back to your hotel.
In times which call for extraordinary measures, rest assured our Team - Safe and clean certified enterprise â€“ has taken all measures to give you the confidence so that you and your loved ones can enjoy a relaxing experience!
Our guide will accompany you along the way, sharing stories and curiosities about the places visited.Â
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodations in Lisbon, Cascais, EstorilÂ Â
- Fado live show
- Traditional Dinner
- Sightseeing Lisbon
- Daily disinfection of vehicles
- Alcohol hand gelÂ
- Disposable maskÂ
- An enthusiastic and dedicated guide
- Transportationby air-conditioned minivanÂ Â Â
- Liability Insurance, according to the current law
- GratuitiesÂ Â
- Â Bring a light jacketÂ
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Max. 2)Â
- Minimum drinking age is 18 yearsÂ Â
- Half day: 19:30 â€“ 24:00 approx.
- Light Jacket
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event