Wine and Food Tour of Alentejo from Lisbon
Come visit the beautiful landscapes of our region Alentejo. The "Herdade da Calada" is a unique farmstead with a beautifull wine-house. Its elegance and beauty are recognized by anyone who has seen it. Some of the best wines in Portugal come from the Alentejo, specifically from this producer. The wine-house was founded in¬†1854 by descendants of the Dukes of Lancaster, making it one of the oldest in the country.¬†The buildings are impressive,the wine-house¬†dazzling by the size and number of casks it houses. This is where the magic happens, where the wine ages in wood casks, giving it a special flavor that can only be found in this area of Portugal.
This is perfect opportunity to have a few tastings of our wines and connect with nature altogether. The Alentejo is considered to have beautiful landscapes with endless plains and stunning fields and plantations.
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi¬†
- Infant seats available if advised at time of booking¬†
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate¬†
- Casual dress code¬†
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event