Evora City Tour: Chapel of Bones, Lunch and Wine Tasting - From Lisbon
Durations: 10 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Travel to Alentejo in this full day tour, a unique region known for its unbelievably beautiful plains filled with cork oaks, olive groves and vineyards! Visit Évora, the capital of this region filled with lots of landmarks, historical and medieval sites
Be prepared to this full-day tour full of unexpected surprises!
Your destination is Ă‰vora, a UNESCO World Heritage and a truly outdoor treasure! A charming city that used to be dominated by Roman people, who left many historical buildings worthy a visit from you!
Testify the roman presence in the dazzling Roman Temple, an impressive gem that takes you back in time. The remains of this beautiful temple maintain its original beauty, therefore, is not going to be difficult to take great pictures on this roman monument!
Now you are about to visit a mystical place, The Chapel of Bones, as the name says, it is a chapel made from real bones. â€śWe bones that here are, for yours awaitâ€ť- this is the sentence you will find at the building entrance. Seems promising!
Take a break, is now time to relax and enjoy a Portuguese lunch!
Even if you had explored many religious places in the world, the Cathedral of Ă‰vora is remarkable and can still impress you! Itâ€™s a masterpiece in gothic style and some details in roman style.
This tour could never ever end without a wine tasting from a local prestigious producer. Take some time to visit while you enjoy the tastings before the return to Lisbon.
Your drop off in Lisbon is at the city centre.
- Pick-up at selected hotels in central Lisbon (under request)
- Entrance in Chapel of Bones
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation on a comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Portuguese Lunch (optional)
- Wine tasting
- Other meals and drinks
- Hotel drop off service
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please be aware that some walking is included during this tour; please come well prepared for your day with comfortable clothes and shoes.
- ChildrenÂ under 4 years old (included) are carried for free (all extras are paid by the adult in charge).
- Please be at the pick-up location 10 minutes before the pick-up hour.
- The itinerary may be subject to changes without prior notice due to local circumstances or events
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event