Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Visiting the Elves Hideaway is a unique Christmas program for both children and adults only available in Levi. The Hideaway lies on the bank of the longest river in Lapland and hidden from the people’s eyes by the magic forest.
You will join an organized group program.
Visiting the Elves Hideaway is a unique Christmas program for both children and adults only available in Levi. The Hideaway lies on the bank of the longest river in Lapland and hidden from the peopleâ€™s eyes by the magic forest.Â
Once the bus turns off the main road, thousands of candles and Christmas lights will guide the way to the Elves Hideaway. The Elves will greet the guests and guide them to the winter and fairytale activities both indoors and outdoors. During the outdoor program kids will be tobogganing, learning to drive a traditional Finnish kick sledge, playing Elvesâ€™ football and having fun in the snow. We also greet the horses of the place.Â
Thru the magical winter forest path and snowy corridors Elves will lead you to the center of their Hideaway. Youâ€™ll find three houses there: a Gingerbread Hut, where together with Elves kids will bake and decorate gingerbread cookies, an Elves School Hut where they teach you how to make Christmas decorations from natural materials and a Wise Elfâ€™s Hut, where you can make your own magical snowflakes from the plain paper and also write a letter to Santa Claus, so the Elfâ€™s postal service will deliver your letters to him.Â
You will then visit the main Elvesâ€™ house where the Elves live. Here you can also buy other food and drinks as well as souvenirs.Â
A new feature of the season is Seita Stone â€“ the cave of goblins, gnomes and other magical forest creatures.
- All the activities run partly by English/Finnish speaking elves and partly by Russian speaking elvesÂ
- Self-made ginger biscuits, self-made Christmas decoration
- Traditional kick sledges, tobogganing, elves football, baking ginger biscuits, making Christmas decorations
- Sausage frying and hot juice
- Warm winter clothing
Adults can stay during the program in a warm main house of Elvesâ€™, with souvenir shop and cafĂ©, where itâ€™s possible to buy snacks, meals and drinks (bar has a full alcohol license). Please note that thermal clothing is not provided for this program. It can be rented separately.
We recommend wearing warm winter clothing. It can be rented separately before the departure. We also have â€śvalenkiâ€ť - very warm wool felt boots.Â
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 90 days or less before event