Otaru Walking & Street Food Tour in Hokkaido
Otaru is a small harbor city, about half an hour northwest of Sapporo by train. It is one of the most popular destinations from Sapporo, Hokkaido to take a half day trip. You will be amazed by its beautiful canal areas and interesting buildings. Since Otaru is located on the harbor so seafood is very fresh here. On this tour, a local guide will navigate you through best local foods you should try in Otaru in a half day.
-Walk through Otaru's famous Sankaku market, home of various delicious seafood.-
-After strolling through the beautiful Otaru canal, we will drink some locally brewed beer and have a delicious seafood lunch-
-Eat your way through some more local foods with a friendly local guide!-
Magical Trip is a local tour operator with the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence that offers various types of small-group tours throughout Japan! Check out our Trip Advisor Page for more tours and our reviews!
Day 1 : Enjoy Otaru's local seafood market and enjoy snow crabs, fresh oysters, tasty salmon and juicy butter scallops.
4 hours with a local guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event