Osaka Bar Hopping Night Tour in Namba
-Hopping Hidden Local Bars & Taste Local Food at Namba Area-
the guide will take you around Hozenji Yokocho Alley, located near Dotonbori. This narrow alley reminds people of the historic old days of Osaka. we'll visit the first Izakaya bar that serves various types of Osaka's traditional food such as Kushikatsu (fried skewers).
-Pub Crawl through the Indoor Food Alley featuring Osaka's Foods & Drinks-
We are going to one of the most unique nightlife food alleys around there. A collection of 20 kinds of Izakaya bars and eateries filled daily full of locals grabbing a bite to eat at night.
-Get a Taste of Osaka Drinking Culture & Get to Know Osaka People-
After all this city is known amongst travelers as being the nightlife "Party City" of Japan!
Magical Trip is a local tour operator with the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence that offers various types of small-group tours throughout Japan! Check out our Trip Advisor Page for more tours and our reviews!
Day 1 : Feel the Osaka vibes around the most famous areas in Osaka.
3 hours with a local guide
8 deep-fried skewers (Vegan menu is also available)
Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
Photos during the tour
Additional foods and drinks (Available for purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring some cash for your drinks and food, as most bars don't accept credit cards.
- Additional foods and drinks cost around 2000-4000JPY (16-38USD).
- Please note that some of the Izakaya bars have a cover charge of 300-500 JPY ($2-4) per person, which usually includes a small appetizer of the day called Otooshi.
- You might need to order at least 1 food at the bar because it's the rule for some bars.
- Only those who are 20 or older can drink alcohol because of law in Japan.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. Please note that you may need to join the tour from the second/third bar if you are being too late for the tour.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event