Adorable! Instagrammable! Decorative-Sushi-Roll - 2kinds
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 2+
Kazarimaki, is one of the way of sushi rolls.It is known as Art sushi roll in English.You can make and eat this special-styled sushi with fantastic pattern. It is super cute and beautiful colors!
Kazarimaki, is one of the way of sushi rolls.It is known as Art sushi roll in English.
You can make and eat this special-styled sushi with fantastic pattern.¬†
It is super cute and beautiful colors!
In our cooking class for Vegan or Vegetarian guests,
We basically used rice vinegar sugar,sesame, vegetables and nori (made from seaweed).
According to menu,used edible pigment in purpose for rice to coloring.
However,please be assured that they are all made from natural ingredents.
Also we using edible pigment contained from natural things as below.
Red/made from red mildew (fermented red rice)
Blue/extracted from algae
Yellow/extracted from gardenia fruit
Orange/extracted from Japanese mustard
Green/yellow and blue pigment extracted from gardenia fruit
Bottled water,Coffee and/or Tea,Tools for Sushi making,Original booklet,Original certificattion,Putting Kimono(women),Samue(Men),Yukata,Karate&Kendo uniform(Kids),Entry/Admission - SAKURA Experience Japanese Culture
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase),Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- operated by English speaker
- Every our lessons are private! only for you or your group!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event