Adorable! Instagrammable! Decorative-Sushi-Roll - 1kind
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 2+
Kazarimaki, is one of the way of sushi rolls.It is known as Art sushi roll in English.You can make and eat this special-styled sushi with fantastic pattern. It is super cute and beautiful colors!
Kazarimaki, is a way of making sushi rolls. It is known as Art sushi roll in English.
You can make and eat this special sushi with fantastic peach-blossom pattern.¬†
It is super cute with beautiful colors!
The basic ingredients are rice vinegar, sugar, sesame, ginger, vegetables and nori seaweed. We use edible food colourings made from natural non-animal ingredients:
- Red comes from the mildew on fermented red rice;
- Blue is made from certain kinds of algae;
- Yellow is made from an extract of the gardenia fruit;
- Orange is extracted from Japanese mustard;
- Green/yellow and blue food colourings are from extracts of the gardenia fruit.
Day 1 : Adorable!Instagrammable!Decorative sushi roll
Kazarimaki as known as Art sushi roll in English.
This kind of sushi roll is difficult to make without learning even for Japanese people.
You can never see this roll sushi at sushi shop or restaurant if you are foodie or not.
This roll sushi is not only beautiful but also tasty.
You can make it at your home again after the class.
Bottled water,Coffee and/or Tea,Tools for Sushi making,Original booklet,Original certification,Putting Kimono(women),Samue(Men),Yukata,Karate&Kendo uniform(Kids),Entry/Admission - SAKURA Experience Japanese Culture
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase),Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- operated by English speaker
- Every our lessons are private! only for you or your group!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 12 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 80% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event