Krabi 7 Islands Sunset Buffet BBQ Dinner
â€˘ Get to know these 7 significant beach and islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi.
â€˘ Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites.
â€˘ Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs.
â€˘ Swim and relax at the white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery.
â€˘ explore whatâ€™s like to swim among bioluminescence the wonderful natural that reveals at night.
â€˘ Enjoy a delightful sunset.
â€˘ BBQ Dinner on the beach.
Day 1 : No matter where in Krabi you happen to be, there is always something or some hidden spots for you to see. Get to know these 7 significant islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a â€śworry-freeâ€ť day from afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, sunbathe and also explore the glowing bioluminescent Â if you happen to be on board on the right day. Explore these 7 significant destinations have their own uniqueness and beauties where you get to swim, snorkel, enjoy relaxing on the beach, swim among bioluminescence at night. Bioluminescent swimming spot, depending on each dayâ€™s weather. Itinerary â€˘ 12:00pm â€“ 01:30pm Pick up from hotel to pier. â€˘ 01:30pm â€“ 02:00pm Depart from pier. â€˘ 02:00pm â€“ 07:00pm â€˘ Tup Island: One of thailandâ€™s unseen highlights, This Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, The sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide. You can walk between Tub Island and Chicken Island on the natural sandbank or relax on the golden sand beach. â€˘ Chicken Island : This island has a distinctive rock formation that looks like the head of a chicken. Great location for snorkeling. â€˘ Poda Island: A lovely white sandy beach ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling And enjoy great underwater adventures. â€˘ Ma Tang Ming Island : Enjoy snorkeling. You can see a lot of fish, coral denitely Nemo!! â€˘ Si Islands : Exploring and take a picture around this Island â€˘ Pranang Cave : Night snorkeling around here â€˘ Railay beach : Buffet BBQ Dinner. And last program on trip is fire shows. â€˘ 07:00pm Take you back to the hotel. *The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions* **Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Dinner , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Notification â€˘Â For the mentioned service. â€˘ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€˘ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled for departure. â€˘ Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund. â€˘ You can cancel your booking 2 days prior to your scheduled date of departure and receive a refund for cost of the tour.
- â€˘ Free hotel picks up is available for Krabi town, Ao Nang. â€˘ Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event