Krabi 4 Islands Sunset Dinner Seafood
â€¢ Discover four of Krabiâ€™s paradise islands are Tub Island, Poda Island , Chicken Island and Phranang Cave.
â€¢ Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs by offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites.
â€¢ Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
â€¢ A stress-free option for travelers with limited time.
â€¢ Swim and relax at white sandy beach and take in the spectacular scenery.
â€¢ Enjoy a delightful sunset.
â€¢ Seafood dinner set in the restaurant on Railay Beach.
Day 1 : Enjoy snorkeling of Krabiâ€™s stunning white sandy beaches and exploring many colorful fish and coral reefs. Experience crystal clear water and spectacular scenery under the backdrop of a painted sunset. After the other tourists have left youâ€™ll love this magical place, waves lapping gently as the sun goes down. The water is at bath temperature and just begs to be swum in. Sit down and eat delicious seafood at the restaurant. Itâ€™s always a fantastic atmosphere. Thereâ€™s a cool box for cold drinks and some fresh tropical fruit to finish it all off. After eating, take a moonlit dip in the sea. If you are lucky you may get to see the phosphorescent plankton like fireflies in the water. Even the boat ride back to Ao Nang, watching the light go down over Ao Nang Beach and the 4 Islands disappearing behind you is a memory of Krabi that you wonâ€™t forget for your memorable trip. Itinerary â€¢ 11:30am â€“ 12:30pm Pick up from your hotel to pier. â€¢ 01:30pm â€“ 02:00pm Depart from pier. â€¢ 02:00pm â€“ 07:00pm â€¢ Tup Island: One of thailandâ€™s unseen highlights. This Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, The sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two island at low tide. â€¢ Chicken Island : This island has a distinctive rock formation that looks like the head of a chicken. Great location For snorkeling. â€¢ Poda Island: A lovely white, sandy beach, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling and enjoy great underwater adventures. â€¢ Phranang Cave : A very famous cave, location of a princess spirit houseâ€™s respected and worshiped by the local people. And After that we enjoy Dinner Seafood Set in Lucky restaurant. â€¢ 07:30pm Take you back to the hotel. *The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions* **Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Dinner , Drinking water, Fruit
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Notification â€¢Â For the mentioned service. â€¢ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€¢ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled for departure. â€¢ Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund. â€¢ You can cancel your booking 2 days prior to your scheduled date of departure and receive a refund for cost of the tour.
- â€¢ Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang. â€¢ Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event