Thai Charm Cooking School Krabi
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Learn how to cook popular Thai dishes such as curry, chicken in coconut milk, Pad Thai and sweet sticky rice with mango.
â€¢ Learn how to cook popular Thai dishes such as curry, chicken in coconut milk, Pad Thai and sweet sticky rice with mango.
â€¢ Take lessons from a highly experienced and well regarded Thai chef.
â€¢ 1 person/1 set, all ingredients for cooking.
â€¢ Vegetarians are welcome.
â€¢ Make your own curry paste, individual hand-on method.
â€¢ Learn how to cook jasmine rice and sticky rice
â€¢ Get a Recipe book and Certificate.
â€¢ Free transportation to and from your hotel.
Day 1 : Thai Charm Cooking is the cooking school for Thai dishes. It is located outskirt from Krabi downtown. At your first moment in Thai Charm Cooking, you will be suggested about Thai menus which are Thai traditional foods. These dishes are unique and have long history. There are three periods for the course, morning, afternoon and dinner course. The chef here will be friendly teacher with his/her cooking expertise and introduce all ingredients and seasonings that make each dish special and good taste. To make each dish delicious, understanding all ingredients is very important. The chef here will point the tips of choosing the best quality ingredients for the most tasty, real Thai tasting dish. The tourists can select up to five dishes for learning from more than 15 provided Thai menus. In addition, two dessert menus which are mango with sweet sticky rice and banana with coconut milk sauce are taught. The class will be ended with tasting the special dishes from yourself. You will get a recipe book and certificate after you finish the course, and also can take away your dishes with you.You will graduate from the course with a new cooking skill from stir fried, fried, spicy curry cooking and Thai salad making. This will impress your friends and family a lot.
Fruits and preparation of spicy Thai salads
Food tasting and drinking water
Friendly Thai cooking instructor
Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
- There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 25 persons.
- After the cooking class we can drop you off at Krabi Night Market.
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Notification â€¢Â For the mentioned service. â€¢ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€¢ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled for departure. â€¢ Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund. â€¢ You can cancel your booking 2 days prior to your scheduled date of departure and receive a refund for cost of the tour.
- â€¢ Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang. â€¢ Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event