Jungle Kitchen Cooking Class Private Group in Koh Samui
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
The purpose-built Jungle Kitchen is set in a wild organic durian orchard with herbs, spices, fruit, and vegetables all around. We will tour the gardens to gather some of the herbs, spices, fruit, and vegetables used in the class.
The purpose-built Jungle Kitchen is set in a wild organic durian orchard with herbs, spices, fruit, and vegetables all around. We will tour the gardens to gather some of the herbs, spices, fruit, and vegetables used in the class. The schoolâ€™s approach to Thai cooking uses tools and techniques unchanged from the traditional methods used for centuries.
â€¢ Learn all about the ingredients needed to make four traditional Thai dishes. Surrounded by the wild jungle, you'll prepare the four dishes with traditional tools and techniques that give you a real sense of the Traditional Thai kitchen.
â€¢ Enjoy the fruits of your labor on a balcony overlooking the jungle. Before leaving the wilderness, you'll have time for a stroll to the nearby panoramic viewpoint with a breathtaking 270-degree view out to the neighboring island Phangan Island.
â€¢ Please note that to book the Private Class, you need to book for a minimum of 5 people, even if there are fewer of you attending.
A souvenir gift to take home with you
All food and ingredients.
Cooking classes run by an experienced English-speaking Thai chef.
Dinner in the Jungle Kitchen.
Drive through the jungle on the road to Chilling Hill.
Guided walk around the beautiful organic gardens at Chilling Hill to pick ingredients for the class.
Welcome drink and water throughout the class
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please leave us a note while booking to tell us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions you have. We will take account of that information when planning group menus or substitutes for menu items.
- The activity is not recommended for children aged 0-11 yrs.
- The gardens at Chilling Hill are wild and set on a hillside, so please make sure you are wearing sensible shoes if you want to enjoy a walk around the gardens.
- You need to book for a minimum of 5 people, even if there are fewer of you attending.
- We can offer vegetarian alternatives for all dishes but due to the nature of Thai food and cooking, we are not yet ready to offer full vegan alternatives.
- â€¢ For the mentioned service. â€¢ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€¢ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- â€¢ Pick up zone (For extra charge payable directly to the driver) â€¢ No Extra: Chaweng, Bophut, Maenam, Lamai â€¢ Pickup outside these areas extra 300 THB/person
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event