InFusion Half Day Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tour in Koh Samui
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Thai Cooking Workshop in Samui is a great way to go if you want to impress people back home by bringing them something special from your Samui trip. It’s really worth checking out the many well-priced cooking classes on Samui.
Thai Cooking Workshop in Samui is a great way to go if you want to impress people back home by bringing them something special from your Samui trip. Itâ€™s really worth checking out the many well-priced cooking classes on Samui. Youâ€™ll be happy to learn that Thai cooking is not only fun but that Thai food is also easy to prepare and takes very little time to execute.
â€˘ Tour at the fresh market and discover how locals are buying and preparing their food. The tour at the market is not only the opportunity to buy few supplies for the cooking class, but you'll also learn a lot about Thai culinary traditions.
â€˘ Prepare 3 Thai dishes of your choice with a partner and professional chef and choose from almost 200 recipes, including most everyoneâ€™s favorites
â€˘ Enjoy your handmade dishes with jasmine rice, sticky rice or rice noodles, herbal drinks, and Thai tea, all included.
Hotel transfer is included in the Fisherman Village, Maenam Beach, and Bangrak Beach
Tour at the market
3 dishes lunch with Thai prime quality tea, small gifts.
Recipes and assistance on the phone or by email once you're back home.
English speaking guide/instructor
Herbal drinks and drinking water
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The activity is not recommended for children aged 0-7 yrs.
- Cooking and lunch take place in an all air-conditioned Thai traditional summer house, surrounded by an organic garden.
- Kindly note we teach 3 dishes/pair, not 3 dishes/person. Minimum of 2 people per booking.
- All the dishes can be made vegan. There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! A maximum of 8 people.
- â€˘ For the mentioned service. â€˘ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€˘ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- â€˘ Pick up zone â€˘ Hotel transfer is included in the Fisherman Village, Maenam Beach, and Bangrak Beach. â€˘ For hotels in Chaweng and Chaweng Noi we can arrange a transfer at a preferential price (400 THB the round trip). â€˘ Private round trip transfer charges 400 Baht/Person(Round Trip). We pick up from any hotel but not from private villas or cruise ships.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event