Fruit and Vegetable Carving Class with Master Chef at Sukho Cuisine in Koh Lanta
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Fruits and Vegetable Carving is a significant part of Thai cultural heritage. Our Carving technique dates back to the 14th century in Thailand during the Sukhothai dynasty.
Fruits and Vegetable Carving is a significant part of Thai cultural heritage. Our Carving technique dates back to the 14th century in Thailand during the Sukhothai dynasty. The annual Loi Krathong Festival occurs each November where Thai people float lamps and lantern down a river to honor the water spirits. This Legend has been passed down on us and knows Chef will pass this technique and mastery to you. You will be able to make the dish look elegant by using a small decorative engraving on your plate.
â€¢ Learn fruit carving methods and techniques, proper use of fruit carving tools, selection of fruit for quality, care of fruit after carving.
â€¢ Up skills in carving fruits and vegetables. If you already have a fundamental level of carving knowledge, please let us know. Our chef will teach you the next level of engagement through carving mastery.
â€¢ Include hotel pick up and drop off service.
Free transfer to your hotel
Fruit after class
Welcome snack (Thai traditional snack)
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 9 years or older to attend a class as knives and gas are involved in the class.
- There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
- â€¢ For the mentioned service. â€¢ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€¢ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- â€¢ Free hotel pick up from your hotel
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event