Dinner Cooking Class with Thai Master Chef at Sukho Cuisine Koh Lanta
Sukho Cuisine Thai Cooking School was born from a love of Thai cooking and proud of the wisdom of ancestors. Thai food is unique. We will preserve and share the secrets of Thai food to foreigners. Our course is a high standard with good command of English professionals. Our class is capable of taking 10 participants at the time to make sure everyone has fun and enjoyed it.
â€¢ Join us in preserving and inheriting the wisdom of Thai food, Thai vegetables, and fruits that indicate Thai culture.
â€¢ Learn how to make from scratch some of the most well known favorite Thai 5 dishes. You will gain a very all-round knowledge of Thai cooking.
â€¢ Dine on your creations after the class and free transportation to and from your hotel.
â€¢ Get your favorite Thai cooking guide and receive a certificate after your class.
Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK and Certificate.
Free transfer to your hotel
Fruit after class
Pack back your cooking food
Welcome snack (Thai traditional snack)
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
- Children must be 9 years or older to attend a class as knives and gas are involved in the class.
- The person who comes with but doesn't want to cook pays an extra 700 Baht per person. Includes share of food and transportation.
- There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
- â€¢ For the mentioned service. â€¢ Not transferable to any other service or person. â€¢ Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- â€¢ Free hotel pick up from your hotel
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event