Unique & Tasty Bike Tour in the Balkans
This tour will not only take you to significant places in the Balkans, but will also reveal some of his "culinary secrets". In a casual setting you will enjoy dishes prepared on non-traditional and Balkan recipes. The so-called "delicious stops" are support points for key locations along the route and perhaps even just because these stops you will want to go the distance over and over again.
The Uzana area on the Balkan mountain ridge is a place where time seems stopped. The reliefs are soft and the Triglav massif (the second highest in Stara Planina after Botev peak) seems to be at your fingertips. Here it smells of grasses, herbs and wild strawberries, here is the Geographic center of Bulgaria! To the more ambitious we offer a small challenge - the climb of Peak Ispalin (1523 m). There you will step with one foot in the North and the other in South Bulgaria. The view is magnificent!
Rental of the bicycles with equipment
Professional Local Guide service
Brunches on the stops
Transport from / to the meeting point (by request)
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking we shall send voucher according to the Bulgarian legislation which you need to show.
- We can provide pick up from all hotels in Bulgaria by request
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event