Seeing Unique Bulgarian Breeds of Pets and Privately Tasting Organic Products
In modern Bulgaria there are several enthusiasts who have rescued these breeds and some of them are ready to introduce you to these wonderful rare animals and to tell you what care should be taken for them in a specially created Center of rare breeds, the Association and the farm. Since the beginning of the 1990s, the association has begun to work to save the authentic Karakachan dog and the other two breeds of Karakachans - the sheep and the horse which were completely destroyed during socialism. There is the main herd of original Karakachan sheep, thanks to whose creation the breed was saved from extinction. A herd of the Kalofer long-haired goat was also set up to preserve some of its most typical representatives. The fun photosession with the best representatives of the breeds is also awaiting you with the unique degustation of the bio food products, produced by traditional authentic technology.
- Visit to the farm of rare Bulgarian breeds of domestic animals
- Organic products tasting
- Visit to the Center of Large Predators
- Local guide
Transport from / to the meeting point (by request & extra charge)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event