Hiking Tour with the Tastes of the Gabrovo Balkan
This tour will not only take you to one of the landmarks in the Balkans, but will also reveal some of his culinary secrets. The so-called "delicious stops" are support points for key locations along the route, where you can eat seasonal fruit or taste local specialties.
The Uzana area in the Gabrovo Balkan offers a wonderful variety for those who are looking for the closeness of nature without having to embark on the extreme experiences.
Here, on the ridge of Stara Planina, is the geographic center of Bulgaria and the area is called "the green heart of the Balkan". The beech forests, the large meadow of Uzana, the scent of grasses, herbs and wild strawberries are waiting...
The more ambitious will be able to conquer Peak Ispalin (1523 mn). It is a cure for climbing but extremely panoramic and with charming views.
Good physical form is a prerequisite for successful participation without the need for prior skills. It is highly recommended to wear closed shoes with a thick sole.
Brunches on the stops
Professional Local Guide service
Transport from / to the meeting point (by request)
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking we shall send voucher according to the Bulgarian legislation which you need to show.
- We can provide pick up from all hotels in Bulgaria by request
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event