Best of Hiroshima Food Tour
Hiroshima is a foodie heaven, where you can find fresh seafood, classic soul food dishes, and warm hospitality. Join this 3-hour food tour to discover the best with us!
Beginning near the famous Peace Park, your guide will take you through the streets and shopping arcades of downtown Hiroshima. Try the dishes this city has become famous for across Japan: of course we will try classic Hiroshima-Style Okonomiyaki but with your guide, you will also try local snacks, taste spicy tsukemen that will delight ramen lovers everywhere. Visit a classic â€śvillage-inside-a-buildingâ€ť of teppanyaki yumminess AND finish up with a surprising old-meets-new dessert stop.
From fanatical sports fans, soul food professionals, wide streets with friendly shop owners, local crafts and a welcoming spirit, this city should be on your MUST SEE list.
There are endlessly delicious memories to be made here. Get off the beaten path and explore Hiroshima culture through the food and friendly local atmosphere.
Day 1 : Let's meet here and then start your 3-hour Best of Hiroshima Food Tour with a local expert!
4 food stops
2 drinks included
Dining in local restaurants
Local English - speaking guide
Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
Additional drinks or food
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not recommended for guests with dietary restrictions
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event