Real Hanoi Street Food Experience V2.0
The only unscripted & interactive street food tour...you're just going to have to join us!
We all love food, right! And experiences coming over the years they say, thatâs we created âReal Hanoi Street Food Experience V2.0â where we have listened to our travelers and challenged our team. Just to design to most incredible âStreet Food Experienceâ you can join here in Hanoi for an unforgettable experiences.
Our Friends Travel Vietnam Team is very proud to present you our new âReal Hanoi Street Food Experience V2.0â, where we enjoy a 3 hours unique local food experience. With at least 15 local culinary Vietnamese food & beverages samplings to trigger your taste pallet.
My adviceâŚ.. just have an early lunch or skip your lunch that day you join!
You walk, we talk, we eatâŚ but with this âReal Hanoi Street Food Experience V2.0â, just go with flow and sample the 15 unique delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do â on the street. Youâll defnitely have some questions for us!
Learn more from our enthusiastic local hosts from Friends Travel Vietnam about Hanoiâs unique food culture, where we have a great story to share about the local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine, the owner behind the street restaurant and places we go. We donât just take you around Ha Noiâs hottest culinary spots â we delve deeper into its historical past, revealing the hidden secrets and giving you the âInsiders Guideâ to life in our awe-inspiring city.
Itâs a feast for every sense â the sights, sounds & smells â and not forgetting those tasty treats we have in store for you along the way.
Weâd love to tell you more, but as this is âReal Hanoi Street Food Experience V2.0â the only unscripted and interactive tourâŚyouâre just going to have to join us!
Whether youâve just arrived in Hanoi or Vietnam, or youâve been exploring the country for months, this tour is perfect for you. Venture down any street in Hanoi and youâll be overwhelmed by all the different types of street food. With so much on offer in can be daunting trying something without any local knowledge. Where should you start? How do you order? Whatâs a good price for this dish? Why does this taste different from Central or Southern Vietnam?Â
Forget about asking and instead have our experienced foodie and tour guide show and tell you!Â
Departing times "Real Hanoi Street Food Experience V2.0" from: 17:30 â 17:45 â 18:00 â 18:15 â 18:30 PM
Day 1 : Arrival At Friends Travel Vietnam Head Office
Make yourself comfortable while you wait for other guests to arrive - have a delicious complimentary Ice Coffee or tea, or just relax in our lounge. We advise our guests to arrive at least 15 minutes before the street experience starts. This gives ample time for our guests to settle in and be briefed about the upcoming Experience. It also allows the tour to start without a feeling of being rushed.
Address meeting point: 62 Hang Buom street Â - Hanoi, Vietnam
Introduction From Your Guide
Meet your guide as well as your fellow guests as you learn more about the tour and our company. Here youâll get to meet your expert tour guide, hear more about the tour and ask any questions you may have.
Double Check Special Food Request or DietÂ restrictionsÂ
Our guide just double check with you, about your food restrictions to ensure all runs smoothly. However last minute notifications might not being honored during the group formation. In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us at least 24 hours before by email in advance.Â
Get out on the street as you follow our guide on your culinary adventure!
Take in all the sights, smells, sounds, and most importantly, tastes of Hanoiâs Old Quarter as we guide you through her alleyways and 15 of the cityâs favourite dishes.
Tour last 3 hours!
As we start from our office the"Real Hanoi Street Food Experience" will end in the center of Hanoi's Old Quarter. Donât worry, we wonât leave you hanging! If you are unsure about where you are or where you need to go, just ask our guide and he/she will be sure to assist you.
Finally: Thank you for choosing us!The best Street Food Tour in Hanoi Vietnam of 2018 & 2019
No, really, thank you! We believe and hope that we lived up to your expectations in every way! We really appreciate you choosing Friends Travel Vietnam for this amazing street food experience. We look forward to welcoming you, or your family and friends, the next time you visit this wonderful country! Finally, we wish you a happy journey through Vietnam, and many more amazing memories!
Experience the true heart of Hanoi with a passionate local guide. Book your experience today!Highlights
Our Real Hanoi Street Food Experience lasts for a total of 3 hours. In those 3 hours we will guide you through at least 15 different dishes, each uniquely different and delicious. Weâd love to provide you with a more detailed itinerary, but this tour is totally unscripted so youâll just have to join and see. It is our mission to make each and every tour an authentic experience.
Best local foodie guides in Vietnam
Local Life, Food & Drinks
Sample 15 mouthwatering dishes
Eat the best of Hanoiâs street food scene
- Discover Vietnamese culture through food
Markets & Hidden lanes
- History, Culture & Local Customs
Very easy- Just select & book directly your day you would like to join us and the departing time! Make a choose how to pay? You will receive an instant booking confirmation from us!
- Book & Pay via Paypal
- Book & Pay Partially 25%, Pay Balance due in our travel outlet.
- Book & Pay On Arrival in our travel outlet
*Credit card payments via our email credit card links or via our POS system in our travel outlet or office are subject 3% admin feeChildren Options
Find out why our tour is your best family friendly option.
Can children join the tour?
- Yes, we really encourage families with young children to join our âReal Hanoi Street food Experienceâ to discover the new kitchen. Even we learned that the picky eaters having a great time.
- Children are more than welcome to join our tours, perhaps not to do on your first day of arrival after a long flight as they get moody as the tired.
Is it beter to do private tour for children?
- Yes! So if your child is more comfortable to go for this food experience we advise better to book a private tour for the family. We running this tour for 3 hours and in this way we can slow down and adjust also perhaps to make a short cut if needed if the kid(s) getting tired.
- Joining the Real hanoi Street Food Tour Experience with an infant or toddler?
Yup. No problem at all to join the street food tour in Hanoi
- For infants we advise your to take your back baby carrier with you, and for toddlers itâs possible to use a baby stroller!
Enjoy our Friends Travel Vietnam free services as an Experienced:
Free lounge area & use our baggage storage. Itâs possible to store your luggage safely with us at our storage-room during your trip or stay in Hanoi. Our guests can refresh themselves before, this for early arrivals or after the tour at our shower area when joining our trips and moreâŚ
- Complimentary breakfast and drinks service.
- Free luggage storage facilities & free luggage transport to any Hotel or Hostel in the Old Quarter
- Access to our showers to wash the dust of your feet.
- The use of our lounge area.
- Access to our bunk beds, because we understand that Hanoi can become a little âover stimulatingâ.
- Wifi, computer access and printing services.
- Free laundry service + complimentary Friends Travel Vietnam laundry bag
- Ticket booking services.
- English local speaking host
- 15 x Local Vietnamese Cuisine
- Drinks, a bottle of water
- All transfers during the trip
- All entree fees âand more...
- All indicated in our itinerary
- Lightweight rain ponchos in case of rain.
- Tip or Gratuity
- Alcoholic Beverages Are Not IncludedÂ
Dietary Restrictions - If, for whatever reason, you are unable to eat a certain food, please inform us, at the latest 48 hours, before The Real Hanoi Street Food Experience. This way we can make adjustments and still give an exceptional Street Food Experience.
Camera, preferable a small day bagpack to carry your personal belongings. Wear only flip-flops if you are confident to walk, otherwise closed shoes.
Insect Repellant - Insect repellant is always advisable in South East Asia's tropical climate even though the little critters are only an irritation for a short time during the tour. A healthy appetite and comfortable walking shoes!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event