Hanoi Private Food Tour
The Food on Foot tour managed to achieve a reasonable balance between being an introduction to street food, the Old Quarter and the history of Vietnam: our guide didnâ€™t have a particular passion for food, but knew her stuff and the ad hoc stops to try food on sale along the street was a nice touch. The Urban Adventures tour was similar in concept, in that it merged a walking tour with eating, but somehow fell too far on the side of walking tour of Old Quarter to really feel like a street food adventure. Of these two, which are similarly priced, theÂ Food on FootÂ tour comes more highly recommended from us (more food stops for a start).
Local taxes,10% Live Entertainment Tax,Beverages,Food tasting,All activities,Professional guide,Entry/Admission - Hoan Kiem District Library
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event