Food On Foot Tour (Special Local Hanoi Food)
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Cuisine is a part of culture that is the reason why to experience a culture one must experience their cuisine also.
Cuisine is a part of culture that is the reason why to experience a culture one must experience their cuisine also. You can go eat by yourself but you will get much more than your expectation after our tours such as:
- More understanding about Vietnamese cuisine via introduction of tour guides.
- More understanding about Vietnamese culture.
- Best local insight into our city.
- A unique experience
- Walk the 36 streets of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Join the locals and shop the local markets
- Sample the many types of local cuisine on offer
- Uncover the history of the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Get to know about the lifestyles of the local people
- Inhale the aromatic scents exuding from street hawker stalls and follow your nose to stands replete with exotic fruits and fresh seafood
- Listen as you guide explains the culinary context of the city and hear about the cultural significance of local specialties
- Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hour walking tour.
- Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons.
- Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring.
- Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourselfÂ to try variety of street foods and drinks Â such as:BÃºn cháº£ ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phá»Ÿ bÃ²,gÃ ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), BÃºn á»‘c (Snail noodle soup), BÃ¡nh cuá»‘n ( Steamed rice papper rolls), BÃ¡nh gá»‘i ( Pillow cake), Nem rÃ¡n ( Fried spring rolls), BÃ¡nh tÃ´m (Shrimp cake), BÃ¡nh Má»³ (Vietnamese sandwich), ChÃ¨ ( Sweet gruel soup), BÃ¡nh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), BÃ¡nh khoai, chuá»‘i ( Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quáº£ dáº§m ( Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia HÆ¡i (Fresh beer), TrÃ Ä‘Ã¡ (Iced tea), CafÃ© trá»©ng (Egg coffee) â€¦â€¦.
- Tour ends at Hoan Kiáº¿m Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels.Â
Day 1 : Food On Food Tour (Special Local Hanoi Food)
For all the regions in over the world, it is said that food and beverage are important parts of the culture. In Vietnam, especially in Hanoi city, The food available in Hanoi's narrow alleys and tree-lined boulevards is just as much a part of the city as its lakes and old world architecture and the local people here are also picky eaters, it is simple as they are spoiled with hundred of choices. Food is integral to the life in Hanoi, thus it is no better way to experience a day in this city like a local by being centered around eating. Joining Hanoi Street Food Tour is to let an expert lead the way to the best food stands or local restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter. While filling up on the flavors that made Hanoi one of the world best destination for hungry travelers, youâ€™ll also learn more about the culture, history as well as observing the local life in this thousand years old town.
From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old QuarterÂ
Tips for tour guide.
Drop- off services.
Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.Â
Booking this tour, it means you donâ€™t mind sharing foods with the other people in your group or eating in the local restaurants
-Free of charge for children under 4 years old.
-50 % rate of adult for children from 4-6 years old.Â
-75% rate of adult for children from 7-9 years old.
-100 % charge for Children from 10 years old and over.
*WHY BOOK US- WE MAKE A DIFFERENT:
-We depart everyday (RAIN or SHINE, ALL OF OUR TOURS RUN AS SCHEDULED).
-Special tour itinerary.
-Enthusiastic, Experienced English speaking tour guides.
-Great variety of food selection.Â
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event